This year Nottingham BID will once again be creating an It’s in Nottingham Christmas magazine which will feature information on events, products, competitions and festive content to encourage consumers to visit Nottingham for their Christmas shopping and socialising.
We will be printing 50,000 copies, 5,000 of which will be distributed through businesses in Nottingham city centre and 45,000 will be mail-dropped to homes in affluent areas near to the city and further afield. This year we will be trialing a new, more cost effective glossy A4 format for the magazine, which allows more space for businesses to be included. For any businesses who would like to stock these we can also offer clear magazine stands so that these take up less space on counters.
Please see below for all the different opportunities to be included in the magazine. Please note, due to the high levels of interest in this magazine we can only guarantee one inclusion per business, but businesses can submit more content as we may be able to use this online.
Providing a product for one of the following features:
- Christmas decorations and homewares
- Wrap up warm products, i.e. hats, scarves and gloves
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Technology Gifts
- Foodie Gifts
- Gifts for Kids
- Stocking Fillers Under £10
- Promote an event taking place in your business over Christmas.
- Provide details of any special Christmas dishes or cocktails you will be offering.
- Provide a prize, worth approx. £50, for our ’12 Days of Christmas’ double page spread and social media competitions.
Promote any charity activities taking place in your business over the Christmas period.
- Paid advertisments in the magazine, placed at additional cost.
If you would like to feature for free in the magazine and/or provide a prize then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for content by Monday 2nd September.