Below is the provisional 2018 calendar of campaigns and events for the Nottingham BID’s consumer brand It’s in Nottingham. All dates may be subject to change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be added to the Nottingham BID mailing list to receive information via the monthly update and opportunity emails.
- June: Competition, campaign and event to promote the city’s independent businesses.
THIRD QUARTER: JULY TO SEPTEMBER
- July: Working with Nottingham City Council to support Nottinghamshire Pride.
- September: ‘Cocktail Week’ to promote the high quality cocktails on offer in the city over the summer.
- September: Third launch of MORE Nottingham discount scheme with new offers and discounts.
- September: Launch of the Christmas Party Guide, sent directly to employers to encourage them to book their Christmas parties in the city.
FINAL QUARTER: OCTOBER TO DECEMBER
- October: ‘Student Fest’ campaign to welcome students and introduce them to the city’s great range of shops, bars and restaurants.
- October: Half term campaign including Halloween activities and an updates trail map for families.
- November: Release of the 2018 Christmas magazine, showcasing everything Nottingham has to offer over the festive period.
- November: Aim to bring a high quality Christmas Grotto to the city in a central location.
- December: Support for Small Business Saturday to raise awareness of the city’s independent retailers.
Click here to find out more about planning meeting to help shape our events and campaigns.